Death really isn’t on my radar right now.
I’m 30 years old. If I were to die tomorrow, it would be safe to say that I left a lot unaccomplished. I don’t have a bucket list; I have goals.
Since the challenge requires it, here are some things I would like to do during my life.
- Have and raise children
- Stay married until I die.
- Apologize to a few choice people
- Celebrate New Years in Times Square
- Make an epic entrance in a limosine (or other luxury car)
- Make an equally dramatic exit in a helicopter
- Own my dream home
- Own more than one pair of Louboutin heels