The challenge officially assigned day 6 as “3 Personality Traits I Am Proud Of”. As this is a book blog, I decided to book-ify it. Besides the fact that the title lacks grammatical correctness.
Deep and Depressing Fiction
I love any book that awakens in in me feel those deep, dark feelings. They make me feel like I understand the human condition and all the complexities it holds. Some of my favorites are.
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
Contemporary Science Fiction
I love pushing the boundaries of the possible. Some suggestions are:
Fun & Fluffy Fem Fiction
Give me a quirky heroine in a comedic love story, and I’ll soak it up. I suggest:
- I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
- Flat Out Love (the series) by Jessica Park
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell